Reporting to the Head of Research & Intelligence, the role of Delivery Consultant is to work with the Senior Client Partners to deliver a first-class service to their clients. In practice, this will predominantly involve taking responsibility for the early stages of senior-level search assignments and consulting assignments such as talent mapping/pipelining, leadership assessments, compensation & benefits surveys and market intelligence studies.
When appropriate, the Delivery Consultant will accompany the Senior Client Partner to briefing meetings with clients to gain first-hand information on any assignment they will be involved in.
- Background research ahead of any briefing session
- Briefing meeting minutes
- Collating all information in an Internal Reference Guide
- Preparation of the Candidate Briefing Document
- Creation of process templates
- Utilising networking tools and techniques to gain introductions and recommendations
- Making direct contact with individuals working within target companies
- Identifying potential candidates via internal databases and social media
- Qualification of potential candidates including full functional competence assessment
- A full exploration of a candidate’s current circumstances, motivations and remuneration
- An initial assessment of a candidate’s suitability and level of interest
- Provision of a ranked longlist to the Senior Client Partner
It is expected that the Delivery Consultant and the Senior Client Partner will be in constant dialogue during a search and a full review of each assignment will be conducted afterwards to ensure that lessons are shared with all team members.
- At least two years’ experience in the Recruitment sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Fully familiar with MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Familiar with data-mining and web-based search techniques
- Strong awareness across any and all of our core sectors is an advantage
- Fluency in a second language
- Psychology, HR or Business-related degree
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Company pension
- Participation in quarterly and annual team incentive scheme
- 24 days’ holiday
A typical work day is 8.30am to 5.30pm (5pm on Fridays).
All EMEAI operations are conducted from our UK office located in Altrincham with easy access via rail, metro, bus and road. The office is modern and has been built to a very high specification. The work environment is open plan and everyone has their own desk.
For more information, please contact either of the below: