Talent Pipelining Consultants Belfast
At 6 Group our talent pipelining consultants work with companies in Belfast to allowing them to successfully appoint the best talent when key positions become available. Talent Pipelining is a proactive recruitment strategy rather than being reactive and waiting until you have positions that need to be filled quickly. Developing a Talent Pipeline with us helps you establish contact and fosters relationships with a pool of potential candidates for future job roles. Here at 6 Group we create a wealth of benefits for the future proofing and success of your business. There are different ways to approach the building of a Talent Pipeline. We have developed a highly successful method, which leads to hassle free, timely and successful recruiting for your business.
Proactive Talent Pipelining
The most significant benefit to Talent Pipelining for your business is that you are fully prepared ahead of time to find the best candidates. This is done by utilising proactive recruitment strategies rather then having to be reactive when a position needs to be filled. In the creating and maintaining of a Talent Pipeline, 6 Group ensure you are fully prepared to fill job roles whenever they arise. Whether they be expected or unexpected, we put you in a position to be able to employ the highest caliber of candidates without having to panic hire to fill much needed positions quickly. We proactively engage with potential candidates for you and foster positive relationships with them, ready for when a position arises.
At 6 Group we find you the highest quality candidates using a Talent Pipelining as we engage with people on a potential job role basis. This enables us to attract successful talent who are not actively seeking a new job role at that exact time, thus widening the talent pool available. Here at 6 Group we are known for promoting positive relationships with potential candidates. This is especially true of the relationships we build with passive talent even though they are not actively job-hunting.
Increased Company Awareness
As we foster positive relationships with different talent in your sector, 6 Group are also able to increase and build awareness of your company not just in Belfast but globally. This is due to the fact that we have time on our side to attract the best talent, as we are not filling a specific role urgently. This means that we can attract candidates that would not have necessarily known or been drawn to your company. By raising the profile of your organisation and building positive working relationships, 6 Group promote your business to top candidates, making them less brand dependent.
Talent Pipelining In 9 Major Sectors
There are 9 main sectors where we excel in Talent Pipelining. Our industry-specific specialists adopt our proven and tested method of identifying and engaging the very best talent for your talent pipeline within the flowing areas:
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Pharmaceutical & Life Services
- Retail & FMCG
- Food, Agriculture & Nutrition
Whilst engaging with potential talent, 6 Group also take into consideration other factors and specific needs of your organisation. This includes being aware of your aims and requirements in terms of factors such as diversity. We focus our search on helping to meet these needs and requirements.
6 Group Talent Pipeline Report
Talent pipelining with 6 Group is the best way to build a robust and high-grade talent pipeline. We give businesses in Belfast the means to ensure you have a coordinated supply of candidates taking ability, skill set and location into consideration. We create a detailed Talent Pipeline Report for our client, which typically includes the following:
- A summary of total talent identified: Detailed waterfall statistics representing the process all potential candidates have been through and the reasoning for their inclusion on the pipeline.
- Geography of pipelined talent: We illustrate where the target talent communities of the pipeline are located to offer a balance across desired geographical areas. This is particularly important if you are looking to support resourcing activities around your company's key locations.
- Pipeline gender split: Many organisations engage in talent pipelining for motivations around diversity & inclusion. Illustrating the gender balance across the pipeline is useful to gauge the availability of diverse talent in certain disciplines.
- Competitive analysis: Building awareness of which organisations hold the market share of your target talent will aid you in interpreting why they are drawn to these companies - e.g. employee value proposition (EVP) and employer brand.
- Employer brand perception: Pipelines are powerful tools to gauge how your target talent markets actually think of you as an employer. We ask employer brand focused questions of all identified candidates which illustrate the client organisation's reputation as an employer. These are first-hand accounts and present an unvarnished reality which, in turn, help them to make improvements.
- Pipelined talent availability: One of the core purposes of a talent pipeline is longevity in its ability to supply pre-engaged and pre-qualified candidates when required by the organisation. Achieving a balanced spread of candidate availability (typically over a 12-month period) will ensure that you future-proof your hiring activities.
- Pipelined candidate details: Informative data of those who have been preliminarily assessed and deemed appropriate for the pipeline are captured. Individual profiles of each pipeline member are built and CVs are also collected for reference.
If you are interested in proactively building relationships with the very best talent in your sector, whilst also enjoying a range of benefits such as building company awareness and promoting positive gender and diversity awareness, contact 6 Group to discuss Talent Pipelining today.
Frame the outlook you want
6 Group partners with organisations around the world to help them create development pathways for their current and future leaders. To discuss how our leadership assessment & development capabilities can support your ambitions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via the contact form.
The areas within The UK that we currently operate are as follows: London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Bristol, Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Edinburgh, Leicester, Coventry, Bradford, Cardiff, Belfast, Nottingham, Hull, Newcastle, Stoke-on-Trent, Southampton, Derby, Portsmouth, Brighton, Plymouth, Northampton, Reading, Luton and Wolverhampton.